a woman scorn.
- (I work in a Coffee Shop. I was on break in the lobby when a couple walks in. Directly behind them is a cute little boy in Batman costume.)
- Me: “Oh my God! It’s BATMAN!”
- (The boy stops, strikes a pose and starts looking around menacingly. After a few seconds, he approaches the counter.)
- Mother: “Jeff, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “I am not Jeff. I am The Batman.”
- Mother: “The Batman, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “Yes. Yes, The Batman would.”
- (The couple pays while the boy sits down with his chocolate milk. He keeps a stern look on his face as he sips the drink.)
- Boy: *sips* “Gotham is safe.”
Fun fact: The “fat bitch” in this picture is suffering from a symptom of starvation called Kwashiorkor.
What basically happens, is your body doesn’t have enough of the nutrients it needs, so your blood vessels begin leaking fluid into your abdomen, where it pools and collects. It’s extremely painful.
Jesus Christ, what fucking idiots.
Now that the wig is done I was able to post the second half of TMO this costume. So if anyone is curious about the details of this, or how it was made you might enjoy these posts!
Post #1 is on the pattern and dress, post #2 is about the wig, cape, and details.
Another big thanks for all the love on this costume and wig! I have been smiling all day thanks to you guys!